photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 24 November 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire Review

There has been quite a lot of hype over this product, so when I saw it at Shoppers I was very eager to give it a try. It's basically a make-up-remover and cleanser. I have to admit, this works really well. It will effectively remove all (no matter how stubborn) makeup: eyeshadows, mascara, lip stick, foundation, etc. I've noticed that it does in fact remove more make-up than other make-up-removers and face wipes that I've previously tried. And I can tell because I have been having a lot less breakouts! It really does leave your face feeling squeaky clean.

It's not too drying and is great for sensitive skin. The only down side is that it doesn't last long. I've only had it for a few weeks and it's already almost half empty :(. Which wouldn't be too big a deal if it wasn't  over $22. I don't know if if it's worth paying that much if it will last only a month.

But otherwise, a very effective make-up-remover! :)

1 comments:

  1. Great review! I have been wanting to purchase this for some time now! But I keep getting put off by the price! xo

    http://www.ispyadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete